Sunday, January 21, 2007

If She's "J-Lo"...

Allow me to introduce myself. My name begins with an L and my last name connects with the number 007, so my Jennifer Lopezeque name would be "L-Bo" or Elbow. (My clever friend from kindergarten figured that out one day and it stuck.)

I found out about blogspot through my Mom (against the rules of grammer, the word "Mom" will always be capitalized in this blog, because my Mom is a Capital Person. Ditto for Dad.). Mom is currently being inconvenienced by an exotic cancer. ("Exotic" meaning rare.) FYI, the word "cancer" will always be lowercase. Although the cancer has not stopped her from cruising the world and laughing every day, it has caused us to feel like we are on a rollercoaster most of the time. We have found that, if you have to be on a rollercoaster, it's fun to bring your friends along for distraction/comfort/to keep you from puking. Even though my Mom seems to have a million friends, she is always looking for more, so she went scouring the Internet to find others who might be riding rollercoasters of their own. She has found several here at Blogspot. In fact, she actually MET someone in person the other day. Hooray for virtual friendship!

More about me later...

No comments: